Finder of CDS protocols for diseases.
The cds protocol finder allows you to locate a disease so that you can find the best combination of treatments yourself.
Locate a disease in the table and open the combined protocols tab where it is explained in a simple way how they are taken and combined.
Combinable protocol tabs.
Chlorine dioxide CLO2. combined protocol finder
Complete list of CDS combined protocols.
Discover the best combinations of CDS protocols to increase the effectiveness of chlorine dioxide in the treatment of diseases.
With this table you will know how to successfully combine the CDS protocols.
The CDS protocol finder of canceremocional.org shows in a clear and simple way the possible combinations of chlorine dioxide to treat each type of disease.
With the CDS protocol search engine you will find the right treatment with a
Notes and tips on using the CDS.
How to take CDS in a clear and simple way, guiding rules on the use of Chlorine Dioxide CLO2
90% of diseases are treated with protocol C, alone or combined with enemas, topical treatments, rinses, baths.
If you do not find your disease in this CDS protocol finder, , apply these basic tips:
- Diseases of viral origin, take small amounts many times a day.
- Diseases of bacterial origin, large doses and rarely a day..
- Neutralize fungi, deworming is recommended and repeated doses until their elimination.
- Eliminate parasites, high doses for at least 7 days or intense deworming.
- Remove heavy metals, take doses every hour for 1 to 3 months.
- Intoxications, low doses every 15 minutes until improving.
General recommendations on chlorine dioxide.
- Inhalation of chlorine dioxide "CDS gas" is toxic..
Prepare doses in ventilated spaces.
- Chlorine dioxide taken in small amounts does nothing, but in large quantities it has side effects.
Adapt the doses to the state and volume of your body to be effective.
- The duration of each protocol depends on the amount taken and the disease to be treated and the state of the organism.
- Chlorine dioxide leaves no residue in the body.
- CDS in small doses can be taken for long periods.
Two ways to rest:
Every 21 days rest 1 week to take foods with vitamin C and antioxidants.
Every 2 weeks rest 2 days to vitamin.
- To eliminate the symptoms of excess CDS such as vomiting or diarrhea, just take vitamin C or baking soda, these act as inhibitors. Reduce the dose and follow the protocol.
- If you are very sick take very small doses and you see it gradually increasing.
- When taking CLO2 some people experience the symptoms of a cold, it is because there are germs that get trapped in the dry mucus of the nose and the CDS releases them.
- With hypertension, diabetes and chronic diseases when taking CDS there is usually improvement and the medication must be reviewed.
- Chlorine dioxide CLO2 is used worldwide as a water purifier..
Medicines incompatible with CDS.
Chlorine dioxide is incompatible with blood thinners.
Blood thinners, most common anticoagulants:
We hope that our CDS PROTOCOL FINDER has been useful.
Tell us about your experience, we appreciate suggestions.
Salud prohibida Andreas Ludwig Kalcker
Jim Humble MMS
The information published on this site is not intended to supplant the consultation and prescription of medicines of a doctor.
The content of canceremocional.org is not intended to be used for medical diagnosis or treatment.