The possibility is being considered that the coconut oil so used by Filipinos in their gastronomy makes the coronavirus away.
In 2003 China suffered a coronavirus (SARS) with 7,000 people infected and 600 deaths recorded, when all this was happening, its Filipino neighbors barely registered 14 cases of this SARS.
Today we can verify in this new outbreak of coronavirus COVID-19 that the Philippines maintains a very low level of infected 2,633 and just 107 dead (03/04/2020).
Taking 3 tablespoons of coconut oil a day can minimize the severity of the Covid-19 coronavirus,
it is a natural alternative to try and without side effects.
It accompanies the treatment of coconut oil with "vapor mists" since the heat to which we are exposed when inhaling the mist can kill the viruses that are in our respiratory system.
The mists or steam baths at home help to deflate, cough up and attack the virus since we expose it to high temperatures.
How to prepare a Vaho:
- To do this, it heats 3-5 liters of water.
- Cover the head neck and chest with a large towel, gradually uncover the pot to breathe the mist with care not to get too close to the face so as not to burn yourself.
- Make deep aspirations and repeat it for 15 minutes.
- Wash your face with cold water to lower the temperature and warm up.
- Finally, you can take an infusion of ginger with coconut oil.
Ateneo de Manila University in the Philippines defends the potential of coconut oil and its derivatives as highly effective antiviral agents against the novel coronavirus COVID-19
There are several animal and human studies that support this research and in the absence of a vaccine they ask that clinical tests be carried out among those infected by the virus as it is a risk-free treatment with possible positive effects for the sick.
Dr. Filipino Conrado Dayrit, (Dr. Coconut) conducted tests to demonstrate the efficacy of the lauric acid contained in coconut oil.
Benefits of coconut oil against COVID-19:
- Destroys the virus membrane.
- It inhibits their maturation.
- It does not allow it to reproduce as it prevents the binding of viral proteins to the host cell membrane.
- Coconut oil is bactericidal, fungicidal, and antiviral thanks to medium-chain fatty acids, triglycerides, capable of deactivating bacteria, yeasts, fungi and breaking the lipid membrane that surrounds viruses such as HIV, herpes or cytomegalovirus (research conducted by Dr. Mary Enig Ph.D. ).
What properties and benefits it brings us.
The beneficial properties of coconut oil are for its lauric acid compound which is a medium chain fatty acid, very similar to the lauric acid of breast milk with 24% saturated fat of lactic acid, which is why breastfed babies have a strong immune system.
Coconut oil has beneficial properties for our body:
- Vitamin E and its polyphenols.
- It is cardioprotective thanks to medium-chain triglycerides.
- It helps to improve metabolism by burning fat faster.
- Medium-chain fatty acids pass directly to the liver to be converted into energy or ketone bodies (they are the energy suppliers to the heart and brain).
- It is a good substitute for butters and margarines (these only provide us with saturated fats).
- It stimulates the thyroid gland by making it work well.
- Is of great help to nursing mothers as it increases milk production and improves its nutrients for the baby.
- It helps in digestion as it facilitates intestinal transit as well as protecting and preventing against parasites, infections and microbes in the intestines.
- It serves to disinfect the mouth of batteries and microbes.
- The "oil pulling" is done as soon as you get up to clean all the toxins that the body climbs into the mouth during the night, keep a tablespoon of coconut oil in your mouth for 15 minutes without swallowing the mixture, coconut oil is able to trap dirt from any corner of the mouth. When you're done, throw the rinse in the trash to avoid clogging the pipes with coconut oil.
- Coconut oil is a source of energy that is not stored in the body as fats.
- Effective in people suffering from arthritis as it strengthens the bones.
- It helps prevent diseases such as Alzheimer's thanks to medium-chain triglycerides that are converted into ketone bodies in the liver.
- In diseases such as Alzheimer's, Parkinson's, Multiple Sclerosis, Epilepsy, neurons in certain parts of the brain are unable to process glucose and die, coconut oil makes it easier for "ketone bodies to reach those cells by supplying the energy they need so they don't die.
- Coconut oil helps fix calcium and magnesium to the bones and remineralize the teeth.
- Regular consumption of coconut oil helps minimize the risk of Candida infections.
- Its consumption increases mental alertness as it keeps the brain healthy.
The recommended amount of coconut oil is 3.5 tablespoons a day that you can take in smoothies, infusions, coffee, smoothies, juices that are approximately 24 grams of lauric acid or 300ml of pure coconut milk.
With so many benefits, go ahead and use coconut oil.
Ways to take coconut oil to curb the coronavirus.
- Infusion: a teaspoon of coconut oil in your infusions, helps to strengthen your autoimmune system and the taste of the infusion is hardly altered.
- Coffee: You can add a tablespoon of coconut oil to your coffee, it is a good substitute for milk or cream, it gives it a good taste and provides a lot of energy helping to defend your system against any virus.
- Smoothies: add a tablespoon of coconut oil to provide extra nutrition to your smoothies.
- Freshly squeezed juices.
- On toast replacing butters or margarine.
Coconut oil in large surfaces usually comes in plastic packaging and is of low quality despite the fact that the label indicates that it is virgin and not hydrogenated, from sustainable crops.
Most coconut oil found in supermarkets is refined and hardened.
The price says it all, cheap coconut oil will surely be processed and deodorized so it will not bring us the real benefits of coconut oil.
Be sure to read the label if you are going to give an edible use, the reality is that there is no legislation to label it, so producers can put whatever they want.
Tips for buying a good coconut oil:
- Virgin or extra virgin coconut oil.
- That it is not processed or hyrdrogenic.
- Check if the label puts 100% raw, 100% natural or cold pressed since everyone can say that without legislation, many companies do not manage to filter the oil well at low temperatures, so they do it with a very high pressure since they need to produce faster and avoid losses, the structure of the coconut changes and the benefits of the oil are lost. That is why it is better to trust small companies that produce coconut oil than large chains.
- Do not trust if coconut oil comes in a plastic container instead of a glass one, the quality will be very poor in plastic jars.
- If coconut oil is very cheap it may be because it is refined.
- Heavily scented coconut oil may have added chemical aromas.
- If you put organic on the label, coconuts don't need pesticides they're all organic, this has nothing to do with how you get coconut oil.
- Cold-pressed coconut oil is the one that retains nutrients, vitamins A and E, leticin, minerals, polyphenols, and carotenodes, so it is a better option than refined oil.
How to make coconut oil at home
To ensure 100% naturalness and with the properties intact in coconut oil would have to be processed at home from fresh coconuts.
First step: Obtain coconut water, for this make some holes to the coconut and collect the water that is stored inside, store in a container.
Second step: Open the coconut shell to extract all the pulp, you have to scratch it (you can use a blender) squeeze the pulp obtained with linen cloth or fine cotton cloth to try to remove all the liquid, do this several times to ensure that you extract all the milk.
Third step: Mix the coconut water with the milk obtained and heat the mixture over low heat, you will see how the oil begins to separate from the water, filter with a strainer, remember that the ambient temperature can make the oil liquid or solidify, in both cases the properties and nutrients of the oil remain intact.
Fourth step: We already have our valuable coconut oil ready to use, you can give it a multitude of uses as we already indicate on this website, take three tablespoons a day to fight any virus, if you use it as a cosmetic, add a few drops of vitamin E so that it is preserved without problems, in addition to providing you with all the benefits of this vitamin along with the best oil that nourishes, protects and repairs our skin.
Pierce the coconut with a corkscream
Collect the water that is stored inside and store it in a container.
Open the coconut shell
Extract all the pulp
Crush it with a blender
Squeeze the pulp obtained with a fine fabric
Repeat several times to ensure that you pump all the milk.
Ready-to-use coconut oil
Different productions of coconut oil
We can find refined coconut oil that comes from large industries and virgin coconut oil that is less refined since to take it pure you would have to consume it from the meat of a whole coconut.
The label of "Virgin" is added to indicate that it is a less refined oil without copra. The "Copra" a term that refers to the dry shelled and inedible coconut that is refined to extract the oil.
This copra can be treated in several ways, baked or sun-dried, smoked and must be refined to be suitable for human consumption, although this process causes many nutrients to be lost, only fat remains.
This low-quality copra oil is sold as healthy coconut oil despite having health risks.
Part of that copra is what is exported to other countries to be used for industrial purposes, they are known as RBD (refined, bleached, deodorized) coconut oils.
Which variety of oil is better?
Coconut oil or extra virgin has hardly any differences between them.
The extraction of the oil with the wet method increases the antioxidants in the extracted oil thanks to the heat of the boiling process to which it is subjected.
Both are extracted without copra, using methods such as wet grinding without drying the coconut meat and separating the oil from the water with boiling, fermentation, refrigeration and centrifugation.
Or drying the coconut meat to extract the oil, being a method that allows a mass production widely used in coconut producing countries.
Cold pressing is because the pulp is pressed to extract the oil below 55 degrees.
Coconut oil against germs
Why Use Coconut Oil Against COVID-19?
Coconut oil and coronavirus, you can use coconut oil for coronavirus.
80% of antibiotics in the US are destined for livestock, therefore, it is very possible that we take an excess of drugs through food.
This causes germs to create resistance and prescription antibiotics to have no effect on them.
Coconut oil for eczema, psoriasis, acne.
Filipinos have never stopped using coconut oil although they were tried to convince them to stop producing it and use other polyunsaturated oils.
The Philippines hardly knows skin cancer thanks to the use of it as a protective barrier against the sun, apart from consuming it daily, an ancestral heritage that is transmitted to this day and that no one is able to refute the good results.
Coconut oil on the skin also has an anti-germicidal effect, a study that was conducted in 2009 in the Journal of Investigative Dermatology showed that coconut oil was shown to be a potent antibiotic for the treatment of acne vulgaris.
Coconut oil nourishes and heals the skin thanks to its high moisturizing power, is difficult to oxidize and does not cause free radical damage like other vegetable oils.
Start using coconut oil against COVID-19,it is natural and has no contraindications.
Coconut oil and coronavirus.