How to eliminate intestinal parasites
In this post we show you how to eliminate intestinal worms in humans.
The following method is used to deworm the body before taking CDS as a treatment for autoimmune or degenerative diseases.
Also indicated for children with autism or people with chronic diseases.
Many times chlorine dioxide is able to kill and inactivate many types of parasites and worms that live in the body, but there is a species of worms such as Ascaris or large tapeworms that survive the treatment, so intense therapy must be used to kill them.
Start the treatment always on a full moon because although it is difficult to believe, the parasites move through all the organs and go down to the intestine to deposit their eggs, during these days we feel the need to eat sweet foods, the parasites feed on the carbohydrate generated by blood sugar.
The protocol should be accompanied by Enemas that help eliminate dead parasites ,these should be done every day for the duration of the treatment.
This treatment is safe for children, as the products taken are not absorbed into the blood.
More than 200 cases of children with autism have been recovered with this method.
Deworming prevents serious diseases.
Effective treatment for intestinal deworming.
What are intestinal parasites?.
They are beings of different sizes from microscopic to meters that can live in our body, are able to hide behind organs and are the cause of many serious diseases.
One fifth of the world's population is infected by intestinal parasites.
Half of Argentina's child population has parasites.
How parasites enter the body
They enter through uninseinsed food such as fruit or vegetables but also raw meat or fish, another point of infection is drinking contaminated water, but also by contact with animals that have parasites.
Sometimes there is a contagion between humans, or from humans to animals.
The way in which the contagion occurs many times is due to lack of hygiene in the hands after going to the bathroom, the eggs are in the feces and pass to the hands that touch objects, food, people and animals.
How to prevent infections of intestinal parasites:
- Wash your hands with soap and water after going to the bathroom
- Wash vegetables and fruits with products indicated for this or use baking soda and vinegar before storing them.
- Avoid drinking water from springs, puddles, natural springs or waters that are known not to be treated by the network, better boil it if you can, or not take it to avoid contagion.
- If manure is used for crops, wash food very well with disinfectant for it.
- Avoid eating raw meat or fish
- Wash your hands thoroughly after handling pets, emptying drawers of excrement or planting in the garden.
- If you like to walk barefoot, be careful to wash your feet thoroughly afterwards.
- Disinfect the board where you cut the food and keep the countertop clean.
- Deworm your body at least once a year.
List of products needed to de worm:
Pyrantel pamoate (Trilombrin)
It is purchased in pharmacies, it is an oral medication or chewable tablets indicated to eliminate intestinal parasites such as oxyuriasis, ascaridiasis, uncinariasis and trichostrongiliasis.
Food Diatomaceous Earth
That it is of organic origin for human consumption, it is a powder that helps detoxify the body of heavy metals that accumulate over the years.
Its use improves symptoms such as migraines, chronic fatigue or insomnia.
If discomfort is noticed, accompany activated charcoal to detoxify.
It has great laxative effect, purgative indicated for intestinal emptying, is obtained from a homonymous seed of the Plant Ricinus communis,is taken on an empty stomach mixed with juices, vegetable milk or refrigerated drinks to improve its flavor, evacuation occurs between 2 to 6 hours after intake, its use at night is not recommended.
Neem o Azadirachta indica
Both in infusion and in capsules Neem leaves have great benefits to treat many ailments such as viruses, herpes, stress, infections, to eliminate intestinal worms and parasites, cleanses the blood, is purgative, relieves psoriasis, is good for oral hygiene, skin, hair etc. >In general, it strengthens the autoimmune system although its use should be limited since in the long run it can damage the liver or kidney.
Epazote or Paico
It is a short-lived perennial plant, its infusion is effective against intestinal parasites such as ascaris and hookworm.
Gel de Aloe Vera
Aloe vera gel has many properties, but in case of carrying out an intense deworming it helps us to lubricate and improve the bacterial flora in the intestines, helps us reduce any irritation and is also very effective in eliminating toxins and remains of undesirable substances that remain after eliminating intestinal parasites.
Way to get aloe vera gel at home:
- Cut a penca of the plant, open the leaf by cutting the two sides that have spikes.
- Open in half and with the help of the knife remove the gelatinous and transparent part.
- Rinse to remove yellowish remains that are very bitter.
- Mix the aloe gel with natural citrus fruit juice inside the blender and if you want you can add agave or honey.
- Crush until a homogeneous mixture is obtained.
- You already have your aloe vera gel ready.
You can store in the fridge for a few days, but it is recommended that you prepare small amounts so that the properties are not lost due to oxidation.
Vous pouvez conserver au réfrigérateur pendant quelques jours, mais il est recommandé de préparer de petites quantités afin que les propriétés ne soient pas perdues en raison de l’oxydation.
The enemas help us and eliminate toxins trapped in the intestines, they are necessary during human deworming to eliminate remains of worms and worms, for this use 10 ml of CDS for each liter of warm mineral water, introduce the liquid with the help of the bag for enemas that you can buy in pharmacies and retain 5 minutes before evacuating.
Deworming treatment during the first month.
For 60 kg of body weight are 15 ml.
In pills would be 3 pills for 60 kg.
diatomaceous earth with water and another teaspoon after snack.
For 60 kg of body weight are 15 ml.
In pills would be 3 pills for 60 kg.
Day 7 and 8
Day 9 to 18
Deworming treatment during the second month.
|From day 1 to 8 of the second month we will apply the same guidelines as the first month.
|Days 9, 10 and 11 of the second month
|Days 12 to 18
Deworming treatment during the third month.
|From day 1 to 8 of the third month the same as the previous month.
|Days from 9 to 18
- Once the deworming is done, it is important to observe the feces of each day to detect if it continues to expel parasites,if it is considered convenient you can repeat the doses of the first month until you see that no worm is expelled.
- Take care of food and avoid dairy products, refined sugars or refined flours as well as sweetened foods,parasites live and reproduce thanks to these foods. It is recommended to consume plenty of fruits and green leafy vegetables during the protocol, as well as take garlic, pumpkin or papaya seeds, ginger, propolis, pomegranate, carrot, cinnamon, thyme, paprika and cloves.
- Taking medicinal plants to help deworm after treatment can be a good preventive, there is a wide variety of them such as walnut peel, annua mugwort, peppermint, dandelion, cloves, calendula, st. John's wort or chlorophyll.