Concept of Cookies
Cookies are a tool used by Web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors or users.
It is nothing more than a text file that some servers install during navigation and that allow to know information such as: the place from which you access, the connection time, the device from which you access (fixed or mobile), the operating system and browser used, the most visited pages, the number of clicks made and data regarding the user's behavior on the Internet.
They do not provide references that allow the user's first and last name to be deduced, and they cannot read data from their hard drive or include viruses on their computers.
Likewise, it cannot read the cookies implanted on the user's hard drive from other servers.
Why are they important?
The website is accessible without the need for cookies to be activated, although their deactivation may prevent their correct functioning.
From a technical point of view, cookies allow websites to work in a more agile way and adapted to the preferences of users, such as storing the language, the currency of the country or detecting the access device.
They establish levels of protection and security that prevent or hinder cyberattacks against the website or its users.
They allow media managers to know statistical data collected to improve the quality and experience of their services.
They serve to optimize the advertising we show to users, offering the one that best suits their interests.
The user can configure his browser to reject by default all cookies or to receive a warning on the screen of the receipt of each cookie and decide on its installation or not on his hard drive.
available in it. The Owner recommends its users to consult the help of their browser or access the help web pages of the main browsers: Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari, Chrome.
The user can at any time choose which cookies he wants to work on this website by configuring the browser; For example:
- Chrome, following these instructions.
- Explorer, following these instructions..
- Firefox, following these instructions..
- Safari, following these instructions..
- Opera, following these instructions..
Web browsers are the tools responsible for storing cookies and from this place the USER can make their right to delete or deactivate them.
Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget the user's decision not to accept them.
If you want more information about how to revoke the consent given or about the procedure to disable cookies, as well as ask any questions about the Cookies Policy, you can contact the owner through the following email address email@example.com indicating "Cookies Policy" in the subject line.
Types of Cookies used on the Website
The user browsing the Website may find cookies inserted directly by the owner, or cookies inserted by entities other than the owner, as detailed in the following sections:
- Session cookies, expire when the user leaves the page or closes the browser, that is, they are active during the visit to the website and therefore are deleted from our computer when leaving it.
- Permanent cookies,expire when the purpose for which they serve is fulfilled or when they are manually deleted, have a deletion date and are normally used in the process of online purchase, customizations or in the registry, so as not to have to enter a password constantly. Depending on the entity that manages the computer or domain from which the cookies are sent and processes the data obtained, we can distinguish between own and third-party cookies.
- Own cookies are those cookies that are sent to the user's computer and are managed exclusively by us for the best functioning of the Website. The information we collect is used to improve the quality of our service and your user experience.
- Third-party cookies,when the user interacts with the content of our website, third-party cookies may also be set (for example, by pressing social media buttons or viewing videos hosted on another website), which are those established by a different domain of our Website. We cannot access the data stored in the cookies of other websites when you browse the aforementioned websites.
|Type of cookie||Description||Exemples of use|
|Yield||These cookies are used to improve your browsing experience and optimize the operation of our websites.
They store service settings so you don't have to reconfigure them every time you visit us.
|Volume adjustments of video or sound players.
Optimal video transmission speeds.
It stores the purchase made in a "shopping cart" in the E-commerce Services.
|Geolocation||These cookies are used to store geolocation data from your computer or devices to offer you more appropriate content and services.||Contents adjusted to the country, city, language, etc.|
|registration||Registration cookies are created when you register or when you log in to one of our web portals.||You can stay authenticated even if you close your browser, so when you return you'll still be identified unless you disconnect or log out.
To access certain areas of our web portals, for example to participate in a contest.
|Analytical||These cookies collect information about your browsing experience on our web portals in a completely anonymous way.||We can count the number of visitors to the page or the most viewed content.
We can know if the user who is accessing is new or repeats visit.
That information can help us improve navigation and give you a better service.
|Advertising||These cookies collect information about the advertisements shown to each anonymous user on the web portals.||Tailor advertising to the type of device from which the user is connecting.
Provide advertisements managed through third parties ("Ad-servers") that are displayed on the page in real time.