Treatment with the combined CH protocol
Diseases to be treated with the combined CH protocol:
10 ml of CDS in 1 liter of water per day, divided into 8 intakes until remission.
Use between 6 and 12 drops of activated MMS "undiluted in water" in a glass glass.
Leave the glass 2 meters from the patient and let the gas take effect, if it bothers a lot to dilute with a little water, 1 time a day for 3 weeks.
Definition of diseases treated with combined CH protocol
It is an autoimmune response to substances harmless to most such as pollen, mites, animal hair, mold, food or medicines.
40% of the population suffers from an allergy and every year the number of patients increases.
This disease generates an excess of antibodies that causes histamine to rise in your body and triggers allergy symptoms.
Allergies can be reflected in different parts of the body:
- On the skin appear erythemas, angioedemas, itching, skin lesions, hives, dermatitis.
- At the pulmonary level it triggers bronchospasms, mucous secretions, inflammation, bronchitis.
- In the mucous membranes such as nose and eyes an excess of mucus, sneezing, rhinitis, irritated eyes, excess tearing.
- In the digestive tract diarrhea, abdominal pain, vomiting from food allergies.
The allergy does not have a specific medication, it is about relieving the symptoms with various compounds.
Condition of viral and bacterial origin, the best known bacterium is Streptococcus pyofenes group A.
Symptoms of tonsillitis:
- Shortness of breath
- Excess saliva
- Tonsdales inflammation
- Neck inflammation
- Bad breath
- Pus in the tonsdales
The treatment of the disease by bacteria are given antibiotics but if the cause is viral only the symptoms can be relieved with various medications.
There are three types of bronchitis:
- Acute, inflammation of the bronchial mucosa and that is mostly of viral origin.
- Chronic appear in smokers, genetic people exposed to smoke or toxic in the environment.
- Asthmatic is triggered by allergies.
Symptoms of bronchitis:
- Severe sore throat
- Excess mucus
- Mucosal expectoration
- Bad being
Treatment is based on improving symptoms, in bronchitis that are complicated it may be necessary to hospitalize the patient, corticosteroids, beta-blockers, humifiers and respiratory physiotherapy are also used to relieve the patients.