Treatment with the combined C+EL protocol
Diseases to be treated with the combined C+EL protocol:
- heavy metals
30 ml of CDS in 1 liter of water a day, divided into 8 intakes until improved.
10ml of CDS per liter of water, once a day before bedtime or every 2 days, for 2 weeks.
In a bathtub with warm water add 30 to 60 drops of MMS and stay submerged in the water for 20 minutes every 2 days.
C+EL Combo Protocol Tips
C+EL Combo Protocol Tips
Combine with Enemas alternating with the L protocol "Wash / Bath".
Algae remove heavy metals, kombú, kelp, Nori, wakame, ...
Definition of diseases treated with combined C+EL protocol
Hepatitis occurs when the liver becomes inflamed due to a viral, bacterial, parasitic, toxic, immune infection or infection with sexually transmitted disease, by transfusion of infected blood.
Classification of hepatitis
- Hepatitis A Is transmitted by oral-fecal contact, either by lack of hygiene, contaminated food or untreated water that has been contaminated with flies or cockroaches.
- Hepatitis B It is transmitted by sexual intercourse or blood from one patient to another, it can lead to cirrhosis, liver cancer, liver failure. There is a vaccine to prevent it.
- Hepatitis C Is transmitted by direct contact of infected blood, causes the same ailments as hepatitis B.
- Hepatitis D Is an infectious virus that needs hepatitis B to develop, contact is by infected blood.
- Hepatitis E is a virus that is transmitted through contaminated water or contaminated food.
- Hepatitis G Is a more recent virus, it is transmitted by contaminated blood, it occurs a lot between people who use intravenous drugs.
The disease will be treated according to the cause, in acute viral hepatitis polymerase and protease inhibitors are used.
Some heavy metals are important for the body, having a fair dose of iron, copper or zinc helps the proper functioning of the body, but both scarcity and excess are not good at all.
Having an excess accumulation of heavy metals in the body can cause ailments and in some cases serious diseases.
It is found in batteries, monitors and TV screens, jewelry, cans, dyes, faucets, pigments, oils, welds, insecticides.
It causes anemia, sclerosis, weakness and kidney cancer, delayed children's mental development, hypertension, heart disease.
Treatment of woods, pesticides, herbicides, bronzers, anticorrosives, glass, ceramics, paints, pigments, medicines, animal growth feed.
PIt causes skin lesions, vascular lesions in the nervous system, affects the liver, skin cancer, lung cancer, lymphoma, bladder cancer, kidney cancer, nasopharyngeal cancer.
It is found in electrical equipment, brass, bolts, decorative objects, pipes, ceilings, coins, kitchen utensils, jewelry, furniture, makeup, paints, musical instruments, pesticides, animal feed,
Affects the kidneys, disorders in the intestines, anemia, liver necrosis
Amalgam fillings, fluorescent lamps, batteries, switches, paints, pesticides, vaccines, cosmetics, medicine, thermometers.
Causes tremors, thyroid hypertrophy, tachycardia, diseases such as autism, Alzheimer's and depression, delirium, hallucinations, gingivitis, affects the airways
It is used in paints, plastics, cells, batteries, fertilizers, pigments, pharmaceuticals, photography, glass and porcelain, food, water, tobacco smoke, foods such as vegetables, potatoes and cereals.
Causes bronchitis, vascular diseases, prostate and lung cancer, infertility, kidney stones, nervous disorders, sweating, osteoporosis
Heavy metals enter the body through water, air, contaminated food and the skin with creams, shampoos, dyes.