Treatment with the CDP combined protocol
Diseases to be treated with the combined CDP protocol:
- Atrophic lichen sclerosus
10 ml of CDS in 1 liter of water a day, divided into 8 intakes until improved.
Apply to the affected area undiluted, 2 or 3 times a day, for 3 weeks.
Perform an intense deworming.
Tips on the CDP Combo Protocol
If there is no improvement in applying the protocols, intense deworming must be done.
Definition of diseases treated with cdp combined protocol
It is aninflammatory rash on the skin that is classified within autoimmune diseases, according to conventional medicine the origin is not known although there is a genetic predisposition to suffer from it.
Triggers of the disease such as infections, emotional stress, being a smoker, some medications, skin injuries from blows or fractures, excess protein in the diet, climate change.
Psoriasis affects 3% of the population.
Types of psoriasis:
- Vulgar, has scaveky plaques in areas such as scalp, elbows, knees and genital area
- Gutata, less frequent, small plaques form on the body and extremities and their rash is detected after having had certain infections.
- Erythrodermal, presents with a redness of the skin throughout the body and there are times that it generates in other symptoms.
- Pustular, as the name suggests, pustules form in any area of the body.
Spots or plates of different sizes, scaled red, with a white veil, sometimes these plates or spots are surrounded by a lighter colored ring.
As a result of plaque there is itching, inflammation and pain.
Treatment for the ailment is based on topical creams to reduce inflammation, corticosteroids, phototherapy, systemic treatment with retinoids or immunosuppressants.
There are cases that only respond to a combination therapy of the treatments described above.
Atrophic lichen sclerosus
It is a skin ailment that affects more postmenopausal women although men and children can also suffer from it, atrophic plaques occur in the genital area especially.
It has an unknown origin, although a weak immune system can encourage its appearance,
- Redness of the skin
- Pain in sexual intercourse
When the ailment is complicated it leads to symptoms such as constipation, urinary retention, problems retracting the foreskin, scales or carcinoma.