Treatment with the cef combined protocol
Diseases to be treated with the combined CEF protocol:
10 ml of CDS in 1 liter of water a day, divided into 8 intakes until improved.
10ml of CDS per liter of water, once a day before bedtime or every 2 days, for 2 weeks.
10ml of CDS in 1litre of water, make 8 marks and drink one brand every 15 minutes.
Tips on the CEF Combined Protocol
Use the protocol Frequency, but the pain ceases to apply protocol C.
The Enemas protocol is effective for detoxifying.
Most of the time the origin is usually an intestinal intoxication.
Definition of diseases treated with cef combined protocol
Tal vez sea la afección más común que se sufre en algún momento, el dolor se localiza en cualquier parte de la cabeza según su origen, aunque la más típica es el dolor por tensión de músculo de los hombros, cuello o mandíbula, se debe a sufrir estrés, ansiedad, depresión o por mala postura cervical.
Traditional Chinese medicine, relates the headache as a warning that something is not working well, and is a way to warn us, it may be that the body is full, empty or plugged.
Many times the pain can disappear if you take two glasses of water, when it is due for feeding reasons, lifting the legs high improves circulation and calms the pain.
The best known headaches:
- Menstrual: Migraine-like symptoms.
- Migraine: Stabbing and throbbing pain on one side of the head.
- Tension pain: Dull pain on both sides of the head.
- Cluster: Stabbing pain or burning behind or around the eye.
- Sinus: Dull or stabbing pain around the eyes, cheeks and forehead.
- By effort: Stabbing pain all over the head for making a great effort.
- By excessive use of medications: Frequent and stabbing pain to one side or both of the head.
- Equestnic: Mild stabbing pain on both sides of the head, may be accompanied by poor living, sensitivity to light or noise.
But the International Classification of Headaches ensures that there are more than 150 types of pain.
It is necessary to monitor those frequent headaches that increase in intensity, most pains are benign, but sometimes they can hide a more serious ailment.