Happiness is a state that is lived, therefore we must stop looking outside as if it were a good that we can buy or acquire, happiness is in accepting what and who we are, where we live and everything we have.
Our day to day is full of setbacks that we have to deal with, slight problems that we usually solve immediately, those that worry are the conflicts that take us days to find the solution and that affects our mood, our way of relating to others, our sleep even our way of feeding ourselves.
If most are negative, imagine what this means for your nervous system.
Negative thoughts are translated by the nervous system as threat, puts the body in fight or flight mode and causes us to live in continuous stress.
By maintaining all the time the mode protection and threat in the nervous system increases blood pressure, the heart accelerates and circulation is affected, cortisol takes control in your body, the immune system falls and the cells can not regenerate as they are in constant tension.
How to deal with daily conflicts.
- Trying to find a way to simplify problems and stay in the present, worry about future events, live in fear and anxiety, if you are not sure that the problem will appear generates unjustified stress.
- It is easier for the mind to repeat over and over again the reason for being than to put the mind to work to accept the conflict and try to find a solution.
- You may like to have everything under control, and everything beyond your control causes you suffering, learns to delegate and trust others.
- Many times we have a tendency to those ruminant thoughts that we go round and round without advancing and that leads us to mental exhaustion, try to tackle the problem with a simple question;
- Can I do anything to fix it? If so, do it!
- If it's not up to you to fix it, stop worrying.
- It also works to ask yourself if that problem you have now will matter in a few days, a week, a few months or a few years, almost always the answer is Nothing. This way it is easier to make a decision.
- If we do not find the simple way to solve all the conflicts that are presented to us day by day, we will live chained to our mind that usually plays in the zone of negative emotions.
- We must be aware that what we think actively affects the body and health, being in stress mode all day, for a long time generates diseases as serious as cancer
How to find happiness
What can I do to be happy?
The word "happiness" is related to a continuous search, the search for the magical secret that makes us happy.
Nor the technological advances, latest generation mobiles, medium economic level, being able to buy all the whims that we want, plasma televisions, thousands of entertainment channels, going out to dinner often, the fridge overflowing ...
Why doesn't all this give happiness?
It can be said that before with less people were happier, perhaps because they did not associate happiness with material things like today, they had cultural and spiritual resources to reach the desired state of happiness, practically this model of life has disappeared, although we can find some lost tribes that maintain this philosophy of life.
We take as an example a tribe of the Amazon in Venezuela, near the Orinoco River, a town called Piaroa. This town is not contaminated by modern civilization, it could be said that its happiness overflows everywhere.
The Piaroa, live in the middle of the jungle, without electricity, running water, hospitals, shopping centers, internet, they have no government, no one is more than anyone, everything is everyone's and is respected. Children are never punished physically, but they are made to compensate with actions for the damage they have done, they do not encourage the feeling of ownership, or competition, the elders teach the children, each of them is treated as an important being and who is part of a group but at the same time they feel free.
They celebrate, dance and sing the same when a child is born as when an old man or an adult dies, when it rains or for rain, when there is hunting or for there to be.
They do not suffer stress, neither heart nor insomnia and the most important thing is that they are always in family.
Does being happy happen by going to live with a tribe?
There is no need to renounce modernisms, you do not have to isolate yourself and look for a lost tribe to recover happiness, you have to put common sense and stop thinking that happiness is in what you want to achieve, get or buy.
Happiness is carried inside and everything happens to appreciate what you have instead of desiring what others have, accepting how we are and stop comparing ourselves with the most handsome or beautiful, as it creates frustration.
Steps to follow to achieve happiness:
- First: Try to socialize more, but not through social networks, meet that friend or friend you have not seen for months, organize a coffee with your acquaintances, with the family.
People who consider themselves happy say that they spend a lot of time with their friends and family, it takes them away from stress and often serves as therapy to talk about things of the day to day that worry us and we do not talk about them when we do not find the right time.
- Second: Leaving the egocentrism and thinking a little about others, we often seek to buy some whim, make a trip, eat in a good restaurant to fill a need to love ourselves.
But the happiest people say they feel fuller when what they seek, buy and organize, they do thinking about the surprise they will give to the other.
- Third: Practicing good deeds with others can bring us three times as much happiness as if we only think about ourselves.
The key to true happiness is in helping others
Science assures us that giving away our time in favor of a charity with those most in need gives us a high of happiness.
- Fourth:Thank everything you have no matter how little, dedicate a moment of the day to appreciate everything you have, it is a positive therapy to neutralize the ego.
Don't you feel lucky to have the fridge full of food, clothes to choose from, hot water to shower, water to drink?
We recommend a video in which a boy goes down the street giving money among the homeless, imagine that you are the one who does that good deed, it makes your heart vibrate.
Phrases of happiness of famous people.
"The past is past, the future is uncertain, the present is a gift" - Kung Fu Panda
"The secret of happiness lies not in seeking, but in being satisfied with as little as possible" - Socrates
"I have learned to seek my happiness by limiting my desires rather than trying to satisfy them" - John Stuart Mill
"What is happiness? The feeling that power is growing, that resistance is being eliminated. " - Friedrich Nietzsche
"The more you meditate on good thoughts, the better your world will be" - Confucius
"If you are depressed, you live in the past, if you are anxious, you live in the future, if you are calm, you live in the present" - Lao Tzu
"Happiness is like the butterfly. The more you chase her, the more she will escape. But if you turn your attention elsewhere, it will just come and sit on your shoulder. Henry David Thoreau
"Happiness is not doing what you want, but doing what you don't want" - Jean-Jacques Rousseau
"He who is very happy tends to forget things" - Susanna i Ti
"Do not seek happiness, it is always within you" - Pythagoras
"If in today's world there were a lot of people who wanted their own happiness more than the misery of others, in a few years we would have a paradise." - Bertrand Russell
"If we just wanted to be happy, it would be easy. But we want to be happier than others, and that's almost always difficult, because we think they're happier than they are." - Montesquieu
21 Great Phrases That Explain What Happiness Is
- Smile at every opportunity. Not because life was easy, perfect, or as you expected, but because you've chosen to be happy and grateful for all the good things you have and all the problems you know you don't have.
- Never let a bad day make you feel like you have a bad life.
- Tell the negativity committee that sits in your head that from now on the decisions will be made by you.
- We are fortunate to live in a world where you can become whatever you want, be yourself.
- The more you love your decisions, the less you will need others to love them.
- It's important to make someone happy. And it's important to start with yourself.
- Life is not about making others happy. Life is about sharing your happiness with others.
- If you commit to something, you'll never know what you really deserve.
- If your happiness depends on what someone else is doing, you have a pretty big problem.
- Anything someone has done to you in the past has no power in the present. Only you give it strength.
- Don't worry too much about people who aren't worried about you.
- If you want to overcome a problem, stop thinking about it over and over again and talk about it. The mind affects your mouth and the mouth affects your mind.
- Saying goodbye is one of the most painful ways to solve a problem. But sometimes it is necessary.
- Moving forward doesn't mean you forget, it means you choose happiness over sadness.
- As long as you are worried about what others think of you, you belong to them.
- You are always free to do something that makes you smile.
- You define your life. Don't let other people write your own life story.
- Don't be afraid to change. Many times you will lose something good and then gain something better.
- Worry is a huge waste of time and energy. Nothing changes. All it does is steal their joy and hinder their ability to make positive changes.
- If you want to be happy and happy, let go of your need to always be right.
- You show yourself better when you use your smile. There is no beauty like that coming out of you.
Be the doctor of happiness
What emotions reign in your day to day?
Life is a short space of time that ends and you have to take advantage of every second, imagine that you are sitting in a rocking chair, you are already 80 years old, what advice you would like to give to your self now.
Changing the habit of the mind so that it leaves the comfort zone and moves by positive emotions is everyone's job.
Now you have tips to ask yourself if it is worth living life with worry, fears, anxiety, frustration, anger or on the contrary, you relax, smile and make decisions without fear of making mistakes, because if you make mistakes you learn and life is full of learning.
Searches related to happiness:
Happiness, happiness phrases, happiness that is, hormones of happiness, the doctor of happiness, jump to happiness, phrases with happiness, definition of happiness, phrases of happiness.